Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I feel good!

Dear internet,

After weeks and weeks of carefully reaching out to corporate recruiters, one major bank has committed to 20 jobs for our MBA students graduating this year, and they will be located in Manila or abroad. 20 jobs! And they aren't hiring them as Management Trainees- the selected students will be hired as Program Managers! I choose not to say the name of the bank, but it kinda rhymes with this guy's surname.

I also have a couple more companies lined up, plus the students are doing a tremendous job in marketing our school to companies in the APAC region. So if any of you out there in the internet world want to look into the talent pool I'm managing, send me an email!

I'm feeling good, but I'll feel a whole lot better when their offers start coming in!

Altruism rocks!

Sincerely,

Fan of Ron Artest but not Kobe Bryant

2 comments:

Chaitanya said...

great job khairy! thanks a ton.. very true.. altruism rocks..

Master Joh said...

Hahaha! Welcome to the world of blogging Khairy! Love the blog title, by the way... it's so... close to heart. Bwahahaha!